12.28.2008

gentle online

Last night before going to sleep i had it all planned. Upon waking up, I’m gonna get a bit of exercise to my system before plunging online. I even utilized the calendar program that goes with vista to plan my day. Cardio in the morning, followed by yoga, then followed by my laundry schedule—all before lunchtime. Guess what, its past lunchtime now and i still haven’t done anything ; anything in my work calendar, that is. What did i do? I tried downloading an anti-virus program for my desktop so that i can safely transfer pictures and music from it to gael without him getting infected early in his life. While waiting for the download to finish, i remembered an online rufus community where i was an active member some three years ago and guess what, i got itchy. Hehehe. I said hello to all; old members were keen enough to remember me and some of my exploits i (shamelessly) shared with them, while new ones were eager to greet me; before i knew it i was answering this and that topic posted in the different forums, hehehe. Talk about getting sentimental, huh. Well, the day hasn’t ended yet. I can still squeeze in some sweat inducing moves later tonight. But first, i have to run a full scan of my desktop and have the lurking viruses removed. I’m really looking forward to filling gael with my quite extensive music collection; and a picture collection that just packs the oomph in terms of shock quality hehehe. Some of the pictures i posted here were quite tame. Back in the days when we hopped from one tourist spot to another, here in the country, we—i mean myself, shattershards, eyvicat, the bulldog, and sometimes bleach—really took to heart the meaning of the word camwhore. Hehehe. Sigh, i just miss 2007. That was the year of traveling, for me. 2008 hasn’t been kind to me in terms of going to new places, also with other things in consideration. I just hope that when the year turns, i’ll be in a much better place, emotionally; for me to enjoy potential travel engagements and be the camwhore i know i always am. Hehehe. Ciao.



with special thanks to mr. lito villamarin for taking nice pictures of us while in ilocos last year. in photo - eyvicat, gentle, shattershards; and carabaos ningning and gingging. hehehe.

5 comments:

lucas said...

why name your pc gael? hmmm...ahehe!

before, is used to plan my routine everyday but since i was not able to fulfill the sched as planned, i just stopped planning! ahehehe! spontaneity os good sometimes :)

have happy virus-free new year!

. said...

It was a very nice picture. Astig!!

wanderingcommuter said...

oh no, don't tell me you like gael garcia bernal too or probably its gael marquez? eith way, gael is a nice name...

bias aside.

you do yoga... kool!

izewater said...

ahaha! the now-vigilant daddy that you are! :D

bili na rin ng d80 para mas masaya! :)

gentle said...

@ ron - gael is a name given by a friend. it kinda stuck na after a few days... so gael na xa.

@ mugen - yep, it kinda brings back the memories whenever i look at it.

@ wandering - i think its gael garcia bernal nga, for other parts of my answer to your question, refer to my answer to ron. :)

@ ize - pag kaya na ng budget! hehehe.